During one of my bouts of sickness, I ended up unable to cook all of the food I’d planned on making for a party. With the leftovers from unmade dishes and previously made dishes, I made this Curry Apple Onion Goat Cheese “Pizza.”
A bit of an unusual combination, but it was delicious!
- Small thin-crust pizza
- 1 apple
- 1 small onion (or 1/2 large)
- Curry sauce (I used Trader Joe’s Yellow Curry Sauce)
- Goat cheese (a few tablespooons)
- Spread the curry thinly on the pizza
- Cut the apple and onion, and arrange on the pizza
- Top with goat cheese
- Bake according to pizza crust instructions
WOW was this good! A bit messy to cut, and it was easier to eat with a knife and fork than to pick up… but worth it.