While I don’t like being a follower, I must admit that I’ve definitely jumped onto the Greek Yogurt bandwagon. I’ve used it in place of sour cream, ranch dressing (with some added spices), and now in place of mayo. I never really liked mayo much to begin with.
This is a very simple salad, but the addition of horseradish really made it excellent.
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped (cooked or raw, depending on preference)
- 1 small container tuna
- 1 small container plain Greek yogurt
- Handful spinach (optional)
- Horseradish sauce and/or jarred (to taste)
- Pepper and salt (to taste)
- Mix all of the ingredients and enjoy!